my new years resolution for 2011. first a welcomed goodbye to 2010 (good bye!!good riddance 2010!) Hello and good morning 2011 and all that it brings, the good and the bad, the fun and the sad, may 2011 be the best year we can make it.
This year as a resolution, I have many plans and ideas that I want to make happen. Making dreams realities is my main resolution this year. The next i to try and take positive steps, for this years resolution I am not quitting anything or giving anything up. I am not doing anything of the sort. Those are pointless resolutions to make, we never stick with them when we make them.
Instead of saying I am quitting smoking or anything like that this years other resolutions are as follows.
To promote love, and kindness. I already do this, but last year I have been a little less myself in that aspect...So I plan to do this more. not because Christ told me to, or because some strange god in the night told me its a good idea, not because I read it in a book somewhere, and not because its the right thing to do, but I like it when people show me love and kindness, and there's a saying that if you give out you get back. and you can never get enough of either love and kindness so why not.
2011 new year of free love everyone, yay...
(hey get your minds out of the gutter that's not free, I have to at least get a cookie.) :)=)
I am going to try and be more active and proactive this year, get out and do things, go for hikes and do some sort of exorcising, why because I wanna be able to walk long distances if I have to, and it would be a lot easier if i was in shape LOL... and I just might want to climb a mountain sometime this year and in my current state of energy I don't think I could do it. then again I am a little hung over and its 10 am lol. I am going to do more things with my friends, travel more, and get out of San Deigo quite a bit this year even if i have to hitchhike to do it.
I am going to use my creativity to do more than just entertain people this year. I am going to use it to manifest my destiny. :)
and on the note of resolution revolution I leave you all with a story I am fond of a fried told me.
A monk was sitting with his pupil and his pupil asked if there was a hell waiting for evil people in the after life. and a heaven awaiting to good.
The monk replied. " heaven and hell are here and now. think of them as two rooms. the first room has a pot sitting in the center of the room, it is filled with life giving soup. there are people all around the pot, and there is one spoon that is long enough each of the people can reach the pot with the spoon. yet the people in this room are starving because the spoon is too long for them to spoon soup into their mouths and every time they try they spill the soup that is in the spoon.
the next room is exactly the same there is a pot sitting in the center of the room, it is filled with life giving soup. there are people all around the pot, and there is one spoon that is long enough each of the people can reach the pot with the spoon. Yet these people are full and happy. The reason is because these people learned that if they used the spoon to feed their neighbors instead of selfishly trying to feed themselves, and in this they learned by feeding their neighbors they where also feeding themselves because in order to keep alive you have to keep your neighbor alive in order for your neighbor to keep you alive.
This is the difference of heaven and hell
both can be achieved on this earth here and now.
No comments:
Post a Comment